- During the tour, visitors are required to climb several floors by stairs. Visitors will use the elevator in a few sections only. Most of the tour is done on foot.
- No guided TOUR is cancelled due to poor weather conditions (rain, strong wind, etc.). Tours take place mostly indoors and alternative sites will be chosen, to compensate for poor weather.
- We suggest that you wear comfortable shoes and that you bring a water bottle to keep you hydrated, in the summer time.
- The Barolo Palace reserves the right of admission and permanence. The guide will set the rules to be complied with during the whole tour (no littering on the floor, set a moderate tone of voice so as not to bother people working in the offices of the Barolo Palace, just to name some basic rules of coexistence).
- It’s forbidden to sit or lean forward excessively over any balcony included in the tour (3rd and 4th floors, as well as the outlook on the 20th floor). Pictures or “selfies’ ‘ taken inside the Barolo should neither endanger those who take them nor disturb other visitors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ADDITIONAL TO WHAT IS ESTABLISHED IN BOOKING SERVICE OF PALACIO BAROLO TOURS.